Aims and Scope
American Journal of Neural Networks and Applications (ISSN Online: 2469-7419, ISSN Print: 2469-7400) as a miscellany of relevant scientific articles on the results of research carried out in laboratories in different countries, including the theory of neural networks and the practical implementation of drafts in different directions of science and technology. The magazine serves the purpose of bringing together researchers in the direction of development of the theory of neural networks and its practical use.
The topics related to this journal include but are not limited to:
- Mathematics of computational intelligence and intelligent computing
- Software for implementation of neural networks
- Building of expert systems
- Problems of training specialists in the field of neural networks
- Modeling methodology based on networks with neural elements
- Application of neural network models of technical, economic and social facilities
- Issues of identification based on neural networks
Guidelines for preparing your manuscript can be found in the Manuscript Preparation Guidelines. Once your manuscript is ready, you may proceed to the Submission page to complete the process.