About This Special Issue
Developed curriculum to teach students to master the elements of writing and style. Enable students to support thesis statements by facilitating students in evaluating, interpreting and synthesizing outside sources fluidly into writing. Teach reading techniques to students to increase awareness of the reading and writing connection. Induce knowledge of multiple practical skills, techniques and methods to students through curriculum design. Create effective methods to course design and delivery as well as ensure course delivery adhere with university policy and procedures.
Deployed the Openstack components on multi-node with High availability environment. Configured the Openstack components keystone, glance, neutron, cinder, swift, Heat and ceilometer. Provided customization to clients (adding metadata to tenant or a project in Keystone). Disabled unnecessary meters to save space by changing Ceilometer. Created VM, snapshot, template and use as the base images depending on the requirement. Implemented the setup for Master slave architecture to improve the performance of systems. Involved in troubleshooting of Red Hat Linux servers, hardware issues.
Developed modern peripheral devices and its software under individual requirements of Russian and foreign customers on modern hardware and software platforms and universal and customized high-speed communication networks for stationary and on-board usage. Customized networks support global memory addressing and allow to reach the level and even to exceed by some important features (bandwidth and communication latency with transmitting of small packages of messages). Worked with models of such communication network and planning to manufacture GSI communicator for these networks.
Created Integrated multilevel real-time information-controlling systems.
Aims and Scope:
- Developed prototype of a computer with non-von Neumann architecture based on the domestic J7 microprocessor and nonclassical massively parallel program organization with globally addressable memory.
- Created new data transmission technology, new design of 3D electronics packaging to enhance the security level.
- Supplied software–hardware complex topology as “China pie,” which has a multilayer structure (layers of memory modules, layers of I/O subsystem directly on the chip, layers of processor elements).
- Created Double-indexing register occupancy tables (along with occupancy counters) for imparting a pronounced asynchronism to the system and parallelization of operations at each thread device (multiple branching graphs, sophisticated case algorithms). In this technology, there are no delays for accessing register data.
- Developed secured multi domain hypervisor and augmented the effectiveness of malicious software detection and the level of protection of the computing device operating systems.
- Created computing a device prototype for virtualized supercomputing centers, increasing the speed of the onboard device to extremely mark, PFlops.