About This Special Issue
Special Issue aims to publish original researches of the highest scientific quality in the field of fluid power and its applications. The issue planes to offer a strong and easy access platform for fluid power original high quality innovations and scientific papers in order to enhance the international communication between engineers and scientists of the fluid power field of interest.
Both experimental and theoretical contributions of original and high quality are invited to submit their manuscripts for this special issue.
Original innovative studies are highly encouraged.
Scientific Topics include but not limited to the following:
1. Fluid power systems and applications
2. Friction analysis and tribology of lubrication
3. Wearing analysis of contact surfaces in hydraulic machines
4. Coating technology and coating materials
5. Innovative solutions for fluid power applications
6. Study of performance of the hydraulic machines
7. System monitoring