About This Special Issue
Financial crisis, the consequences of which experienced the whole world, showed unwillingness of majority of companies to operate in the chaotic economic environment. Modern features of chaotic environment, which implies openness, uncertainty, dynamism and self-organization and fundamentally new requirements of the information society, require the creation and study of new approaches to accounting, finance and management. The synergy is the increasing efficiency as a result of the connection and integration of individual parts into one system. Synergy is the emergency of new productive forces or qualitatively new sources of development, enhancing the effectiveness of a combination of various parts, elements, factors into a single system due to synergistic effects (emergency).
Thus, the use of synergistic approach aimed at radically new consideration of contingency and necessity through the recognition of significant accidents in developing scientific theories and provides the possibility of finding more efficient ways to agencies, their economic relationship reconstruction. The use of synergistic approach in the process of development of accounting, finance and management should be directed at developing methods and techniques, which would provide high-quality economic system in the chaotic environment, according to established criteria of classification.
As result, synergy provides a comprehensive development of different levels and forms of links between the elements of accounting, finance and management systems, which enhances the evolution of their integrity and effectiveness, the possibility of multiple development in an chaotic economic environment functioning of administration in view of statistical and dynamical laws and regularities that have the character to the overall evolution of the global economic system.
Indisputable advantage of synergetic development of accounting, finance and managerial capabilities are enabling the system to react to changes in external and internal chaotic environment of economic actors (in particular through the incorporation of the impact of accidents on the society and economy), the possibility of movement of accounting information, financial flows and management decisions taking into account existing and possible demand.
In this special issue, we seek submissions concerning all aspects of synergistic development of accounting, finance and management in the chaotic environment.
Aims and Scope:
1. Synergistic development of accounting, finance and management in the chaotic environment
2. Accounting in the chaotic environment
3. Finance in the chaotic environment
4. Management in the chaotic environment
5. Integrated reporting in the chaotic environment
6. Synergy of the accounting information in in the chaotic environment
7. Synergy of the of management accounting, corporate finance and management in the chaotic environment
8. Financial risks in the chaotic environment
9. Synergy of the state finance, corporate finance and economic development in the chaotic environment
10. Corporate governance: Synergy of corporate culture and financial control in the chaotic environment
11. Cost of capital and capital budgeting in the chaotic environment
12. Public sector accounting and auditing in the chaotic environment
13. Valuation of securities in the chaotic environment
14. Investment in the chaotic environment
15. Money theory in the chaotic environment