About This Special Issue
Gynecology is a vast subject which has various aspects from the basics of biochemistry to pathological conditions of cervix, uterus, which are extensively studied. There are some basic concepts to latest findings which are a must know from the view of a pathologist to a clinician .the basics help us to know new concepts by which we understand the different aspects of female genital tract especially the biochemical aspect. Pathology has advanced compared to older days wherein the new methodologies of diagnosis help to increase diagnostic accuracy. Clinical aspects and pathology with radiology is the in thing to decrease problems for patients by being less invasive and reduce hospital stay for patients with gynaecological problems.
Women form the major group with health problems related to obstetrics and gynaecology in developing countries with problems of cervix and breast forming the leading cause of deaths.
Aims and scope
1. basics knowledge of biochemical changes of female genital tract
2. pathological concepts of pap smear screening
3. study of endometrial pathology and its importance
4. prevention measures of gynecological problems
5. clinical aspects of various gynecological emergencies.