About This Special Issue
In various diving systems, there are many different methods. Based on the rapid progress of science and existing risks and problems for divers, we need propose new methods for different parts of diving such as Safety, Diving Sickness and other sections. Also, Mathematical models can describe parts of our 'life science' and factors that affect it, Therefore can use widely mathematics in diving.
This special issue aims to bring out the modern researches in diving and its relation with mathematics.
Topics that will be covered in invited review articles as related to this theme include:
1. Recent research in scuba diving
2. Recent research in free diving
3. New method for a safe diving
4. Educational diving in our life
5. Relation Between Diving and Mathematics