Workflow for Article Process
Process for the Lead Guest Editor
Step1. Download paper from SciencePG online system:
- Step2. Review paper; fill in the online review form through SciencePG online system within 7 days. (SciencePG will ask the author(s) to revise the paper within another 7 days and upload the revised paper to Lead Guest Editor for a check.)
Process for Authors
Step1. Submit paper through SciencePG online system:
- Step2. Revise paper within 7 days and upload the revised paper to SciencePG online system for checking.
- Step3. Receive the Acceptance Letter from SciencePG online system.
- Step4. Receive the final edited paper online from SciencePG.
- Step5. Check the final edited paper online and upload the final checked paper.
- Step6. Paper publication online.
Keynotes for Special Issue
- 1. A Special Issue should include at least 10 Guest Editors, and no maximum limit.
- 2. A Special Issue should at least include 4 papers apart from 2 free papers from Lead Guest Editor.
Benefits of Being the Lead Guest Editor
- 1. The Lead Guest Editor can keep himself up-to-date while reviewing a manuscript.
- 2. The Lead Guest Editor can cooperate with a group of experienced researchers from all over the world.
- 3. The Lead Guest Editor can own a Personal Column on the website.
- 4. The Lead Guest Editor has a good chance to be promoted to the Editor-in-Chief of the Journal.
- 5. The Lead Guest Editor can publish 2 papers for free in his own Special Issue.
- 6. The Lead Guest Editor will receive the hard copy as well as the Certificate of Honor from Science Publishing Group when the Special Issue is finished successfully.
Responsibilities of the Lead Guest Editor
- 1. The Lead Guest Editor should organize a review team to do the review work if there are manuscripts submitted to the Special Issue.
- 2. The Lead Guest Editor should promote his Special Issue and invite authors to submit manuscripts.
- 3. The Lead Guest Editor should make decisions on the acceptance or rejection of manuscripts.
- 4. The Lead Guest Editor should cross-check the manuscripts and ensure their quality.
Article Processing Charge (APC)
For the Special Issue manuscript APC, here is SciencePG's policy:
- 1. For Lead Guest Editors, SciencePG will publish their two manuscripts for free in his own Special Issue.
Note that the Lead Guest Editor must be the corresponding author of these two manuscripts.
- 2. For common authors, please click here to see the APCs for all countries.
Join the Special Issue
If you want to join as the Special Issue Lead Guest Editor, Guest Editor or to submit your manuscript to the Special Issue, please do it through: http://www.sciencepublishinggroup.com/login
- International Journal of Immunology
- International Journal of Genetics and Genomics
- American Journal of Nursing Science
- International Journal of Nutrition and Food Sciences
- Journal of Food and Nutrition Sciences
- International Journal of Medical Imaging
- Cancer Research Journal
- Science Journal of Clinical Medicine
- International Journal of Psychological and Brain Sciences
- International Journal of Biomedical Materials Research
- International Journal of Ophthalmology & Visual Science
- Rehabilitation Science
- American Journal of Laboratory Medicine
- Science Journal of Public Health
- American Journal of Internal Medicine
- Journal of Surgery
- American Journal of Clinical and Experimental Medicine
- Journal of Gynecology and Obstetrics
- Advances in Surgical Sciences
- International Journal of Anesthesia and Clinical Medicine
- International Journal of Biomedical Science and Engineering
- Clinical Neurology and Neuroscience
- International Journal of Clinical Urology
- International Journal of Clinical Oncology and Cancer Research
- Pathology and Laboratory Medicine
- Biomedical Statistics and Informatics
- International Journal of Diabetes and Endocrinology
- Cardiology and Cardiovascular Research
- International Journal of Infectious Diseases and Therapy
- International Journal of Gastroenterology
- International Journal of Chinese Medicine
- World Journal of Public Health
- International Journal of Health Economics and Policy
- International Journal of Homeopathy & Natural Medicines
- Journal of Diseases and Medicinal Plants
- Radiation Science and Technology
- Central African Journal of Public Health
- International Journal of HIV/AIDS Prevention, Education and Behavioural Science
- Journal of Drug Design and Medicinal Chemistry
- International Journal of Pharmacy and Chemistry
- International Journal of Dental Medicine
- International Journal of Clinical and Experimental Medical Sciences
- International Journal of Food Engineering and Technology
- Journal of Health and Environmental Research
- International Journal of Biomedical Engineering and Clinical Science
- European Journal of Clinical and Biomedical Sciences
- International Journal of Cardiovascular and Thoracic Surgery
- International Journal of Clinical and Developmental Anatomy
- Biomedical Sciences
- International Journal of Clinical Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- International Journal of Otorhinolaryngology
- Journal of Family Medicine and Health Care
- American Journal of Pediatrics
- International Journal of Neurologic Physical Therapy
- Pharmaceutical Science and Technology
- Science, Technology & Public Policy
- International Journal of Systems Engineering
- International Journal of Neurosurgery
- Industrial Engineering
- World Journal of Food Science and Technology
- International Journal of Food Science and Biotechnology
- European Journal of Preventive Medicine
- American Journal of Psychiatry and Neuroscience
- Journal of Cancer Treatment and Research
- American Journal of Biomedical and Life Sciences
- American Journal of Health Research