Special Issue is an effective way to draw attention to specific topics. Experienced researchers and practitioners are welcome to propose, organize, and guest edit special issues around topics of their interest and expertise.
Once you propose a Special Issue, you will be the Lead Guest Editor of the Special Issue.
How to propose a Special Issue:
A Special Issue proposal should include the following 9 parts:
- 1. Journal Name (In which journal that you want to publish a Special Issue):
- 2. Special Issue Title:
- 3. Lead Guest Editor (Including full name, email address, affiliation information):
- 4. Guest Editor (Including full name, email address, affiliation information):
Note: Affiliation information should include your department, university, city and country or institution, city and country.
- 5. Submission Deadline:
- 6. Publication Date:
- 7. Description: A 150-400 words summary about your Special Issue.
- 8. If you have a sequence request of papers published in your Special Issue.
- 9. If possible, provide a provisional paper listing of your Special Issue from potential authors, including author names, article titles. (Note: this is not required at proposal stage if not available).
- American Journal of Engineering and Technology Management
- Engineering and Applied Sciences
- Advances in Applied Sciences
- Science Innovation
- Science Research
- Science Discovery
- International Journal of Science, Technology and Society
- International Journal of Industrial and Manufacturing Systems Engineering
- International Journal of Mechanical Engineering and Applications
- American Journal of Mechanical and Industrial Engineering
- Engineering Mathematics
- Engineering Physics
- Advances in Sciences and Humanities
- American Journal of Science, Engineering and Technology
- American Journal of Neural Networks and Applications
- International Journal of Science and Qualitative Analysis
- International Journal of Mineral Processing and Extractive Metallurgy
- International Journal of Sustainable Development Research
- American Journal of Applied Scientific Research
- Science, Technology & Public Policy
- International Journal of Systems Engineering
- International Journal of Engineering Management
- American Journal of Electrical and Computer Engineering
- American Journal of Mechanical and Materials Engineering
- Bioprocess Engineering
- Industrial Engineering
- Journal of Civil, Construction and Environmental Engineering
- Engineering Science