Special Issue is an effective way to draw attention to specific topics. Experienced researchers and practitioners are welcome to propose, organize, and guest edit special issues around topics of their interest and expertise.
Once you propose a Special Issue, you will be the Lead Guest Editor of the Special Issue.
How to propose a Special Issue:
A Special Issue proposal should include the following 9 parts:
- 1. Journal Name (In which journal that you want to publish a Special Issue):
- 2. Special Issue Title:
- 3. Lead Guest Editor (Including full name, email address, affiliation information):
- 4. Guest Editor (Including full name, email address, affiliation information):
Note: Affiliation information should include your department, university, city and country or institution, city and country.
- 5. Submission Deadline:
- 6. Publication Date:
- 7. Description: A 150-400 words summary about your Special Issue.
- 8. If you have a sequence request of papers published in your Special Issue.
- 9. If possible, provide a provisional paper listing of your Special Issue from potential authors, including author names, article titles. (Note: this is not required at proposal stage if not available).
- Pure and Applied Mathematics Journal
- American Journal of Theoretical and Applied Statistics
- Applied and Computational Mathematics
- American Journal of Applied Mathematics
- Science Journal of Applied Mathematics and Statistics
- International Journal of Applied Mathematics and Theoretical Physics
- International Journal of Theoretical and Applied Mathematics
- Mathematics Letters
- International Journal of Management and Fuzzy Systems
- International Journal of Data Science and Analysis
- International Journal on Data Science and Technology
- International Journal of Systems Science and Applied Mathematics
- Mathematics and Computer Science
- Mathematical Modelling and Applications
- Biomedical Statistics and Informatics
- Engineering Mathematics
- American Journal of Data Mining and Knowledge Discovery
- International Journal of Discrete Mathematics
- American Journal of Mathematical and Computer Modelling
- Science, Technology & Public Policy
- International Journal of Systems Engineering
- American Journal of Electrical and Computer Engineering
- American Journal of Information Science and Technology
- Industrial Engineering