Special Issue is an effective way to draw attention to specific topics. Experienced researchers and practitioners are welcome to propose, organize, and guest edit special issues around topics of their interest and expertise.
Once you propose a Special Issue, you will be the Lead Guest Editor of the Special Issue.
How to propose a Special Issue:
A Special Issue proposal should include the following 9 parts:
- 1. Journal Name (In which journal that you want to publish a Special Issue):
- 2. Special Issue Title:
- 3. Lead Guest Editor (Including full name, email address, affiliation information):
- 4. Guest Editor (Including full name, email address, affiliation information):
Note: Affiliation information should include your department, university, city and country or institution, city and country.
- 5. Submission Deadline:
- 6. Publication Date:
- 7. Description: A 150-400 words summary about your Special Issue.
- 8. If you have a sequence request of papers published in your Special Issue.
- 9. If possible, provide a provisional paper listing of your Special Issue from potential authors, including author names, article titles. (Note: this is not required at proposal stage if not available).
- American Journal of Management Science and Engineering
- American Journal of Operations Management and Information Systems
- International Journal of Economic Behavior and Organization
- International Journal of Economics, Finance and Management Sciences
- Journal of World Economic Research
- Science Journal of Business and Management
- Journal of Human Resource Management
- International Journal of Business and Economics Research
- Journal of Investment and Management
- International Journal of Natural Resource Ecology and Management
- International Journal of Hospitality & Tourism Management
- International Journal of Agricultural Economics
- International Journal of Health Economics and Policy
- American Journal of Environmental and Resource Economics
- Journal of Business and Economic Development
- Journal of Political Science and International Relations
- International Journal of Law and Society
- European Business & Management
- American Journal of Theoretical and Applied Business
- International Journal of Sustainability Management and Information Technologies
- International Journal of Management and Fuzzy Systems
- International Journal of Accounting, Finance and Risk Management
- International Journal of Finance and Banking Research
- Science, Technology & Public Policy
- International Journal of Engineering Management
- Industrial Engineering