Propose a Special Issue
Special issues are focused collections of papers on topics of increasing interest within the discipline of the journal. These issues provide a venue for research on emerging areas, highlight important subdisciplines, or describe new cross-disciplinary applications. It is an effective way to draw attention to specific topics. Experienced researchers and practitioners are welcome to propose, organize the special issues around topics of their interest and expertise.
Benefits of the Lead Guest Editor
Once your proposal is accepted, you will serve as the Lead Guest Editor. Working with us as the Lead Guest Editor of your proposed special issue, you will be entitled the following benefits.
● Receive the Certificate of Honor (electronic version).
● Receive a hard copy of the special issue for free when the special issue is finished successfully (if need).
● Has a good chance to be promoted to the Editor-in-Chief of the Journal.
● Keep himself up-to-date while reviewing a manuscript.
● Cooperate with a group of experienced researchers from all over the world.
Responsibilities of the Lead Guest Editor
● The Lead Guest Editor should organize a review team (Invite at least 6 Guest Editors) to do the review work if there are manuscripts submitted to the special issue.
● The Lead Guest Editor should promote his/her special issue and invite authors to submit manuscripts.
● The Lead Guest Editor should make decisions on the acceptance or rejection of manuscripts.
● The Lead Guest Editor should cross-check the manuscripts and ensure their quality.
How to Propose a Special Issue
Special issues are focused collections of papers on topics of increasing interest within the discipline of Advances in Psychology and Neuroscience
. These issues provide a venue for research on emerging areas, highlight important subdisciplines, or describe new cross-disciplinary applications. It is an effective way to draw attention to specific topics. Experienced researchers and practitioners are welcome to propose, organize the special issues around topics of their interest and expertise.
A Special Issue Proposal Should Include the Following 7 Parts:
● Journal Title (The journal inside which you want to publish your Special Issue);
● Special issue title;
● Lead Guest Editor information;
● At least 6 Guest Editors information;
● Submission Deadline;
● Description: A 150-400 words introduction about your special issue;
● Aims and Scope of your special issue.
Join as Guest Editor
Guest Editors also play a significant role in a special issue. They maintain the quality of published research and enhance the special issue’s impact. If you would like to be a Guest Editor or recommend a colleague as a Guest Editor in one of the journal’s special issues, please fulfill the Guest Editor application here:
You will be entitled following benefits while working with us a Guest Editor.
● Certificate of Honor (electronic version).
● Keep up with the frontiers.
● Become part of the academic community.
● Enhance personal academic influence.
Article Processing Charge (APC)
Please note that all papers accepted for Special Issues are subject to an article processing charge (APC) if the manuscript is accepted for publication. The APCs are the same with the corresponding journal in which the Special Issue is published. For more details, please pay a visit to:
How Much Does Science Publishing Group Charge for the Journal?
Advances in Psychology and Neuroscience is an Open Access journal accessible for free on the Internet. With Open Access, Science Publishing Group (SPG) allows us to distribute knowledge more widely and at a lower cost than was previously possible. However, to cover the editorial services and production of an article, the journal depends on Article Processing Charge (APC).
The Article Processing Charge for the journal is 0 USD.
||Article Processing Charge
|Advances in Psychology and Neuroscience
Article Processing Charge discounts or waivers are given to authors from low-income countries or lower-middle-income countries (classified by the world bank, learn more, click: https://datahelpdesk.worldbank.org/knowledgebase/articles/906519-world-bank-country-and-lending-groups ).
For more details, please contact with the editor directly once the manuscript is accepted.