The aim of the journal is to help them better understand each other's role in the overall process of education and how they may support each other. The articles should be original, unpublished, and not in consideration for publication elsewhere at the time of submission to Education Journal and one month thereafter.
Be familiar with the process of article publishing, then you can know exactly where your article is in the whole publication process, such as Article Reviewed, Article Accepted and Article Published. Check your article status here.
- International Journal of Elementary Education
- International Journal of Secondary Education
- Science Journal of Education
- International Journal of HIV/AIDS Prevention, Education and Behavioural Science
- International Journal of Education, Culture and Society
- Teacher Education and Curriculum Studies
- International Journal of Vocational Education and Training Research
- Higher Education Research
- Science, Technology & Public Policy
- American Journal of Information Science and Technology